Fe del Mundo Medical Center’s radiology services come in a variety of modern equipment and facilities aiming to provide accurate and less invasive diagnosis of medical problems among its patients.
The Radiology Department’s Services includes the following:
- Computed Tomography Angiography of Abdominal Aorta and Bilateral Illio-femural lower extremity, Radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Angiography of External Carotid Artery, Unilateral/ Bilateral, selective, radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Angiography Cerebral , radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Angiography Extremity, unilateral/bilateral, radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Angiography Renal, unilateral/ Bilateral, radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Angiography Pulmonary, bilateral, radiological supervision and interpretation.
- Biopsy, soft tissue of Neck and Thorax.
- Biopsy of Liver
- Biopsy or excision of Lymph nodes: Superficial
- Biopsy of Pancreas, any method ( e.g. fine needle aspiration, needle core biopsy, wedge biopsy)
- Skull X-ray, AP, Towne’s, Lateral view
- Nasal Bone, Water’s view, Lateral view (hard and soft tissue)
- Paranasal Sinuses, PA, Water’s, Caldwell’s projection
- Orbital X-ray, PA and Oblique (three point landing)
- Temporomandibular Joint, Lateral (open and close mouth)
- Mandible, PA, Oblique view and Lateral view
- Mastoids, Lateral (Law’s position), Oblique (Hickey position), AP Tangential (Mayer’s position)
Chest, Abdomen & Special Procedures
- Chest X-ray, PA, Lateral, Lordotic view, Right and Left Lateral Decubitus
- Abdomen, Supine, Erect, Right and Left Lateral Decubitus per Doctor’s request.
Pelvis & Lower Extremity
- Pelvis, AP View
- Hip Joint, AP and Lateral (Frog leg position)
- Femur, AP and Lateral View
- Knee, AP and Lateral, Special view, per Doctor’s request
- Tibia and Fibula (Leg) AP and Lateral view
- Ankle, AP and Lateral View, Special view, per Doctor’s request
- Foot, AP and Oblique
- Calcaneus, Special Tangential and Lateral view
- Esophagram ( Barium Shallow)
- UGIS (Upper Gastro Intestinal Series or Barium Meal)
- IVP ( Intravenous Pyelography)
- RGP (Retrograde Pyelography)
- IOC ( Intra Operative Cholangiogram)
- T-Tube Cholangiogram
- Barium Enema
- HSG ( Hystero Salpingoraphy)
- VCUG ( Voiding Cystourethrography)
- Cervical Spine, AP and Lateral View ( Oblique, per Doctor’s request)
- Thoracic Spine, AP and Lateral View ( Oblique, per Doctor’s request)
- Lumbar Spine, AP and Later View ( Oblique, per Doctor’s request)
- Sacrum and coccyx, AP and Lateral View ( Oblique, per Doctor’s request)
- Shoulder, AP and Lateral View ( Oblique, Internal/External Rotation, per Doctor’s request)
- Clavicle, AP
- Scapula, AP and Lateral
- Humerus, AP and Lateral
- Elbow, AP and Lateral
- Forearm, ( radius and ulna) AP and Lateral
- Wrist joint, PA and Lateral view, Carpal Tunnel, Radial and Ulnar deviation, per Doctor’s request.
- Hand, PA and Oblique view
- Ultrasound of Single Organ ( Pancreas )
- Ultrasound of Two Organs ( Pancreas, Spleen )
- Ultrasound of Three Organs ( Pancreas, Spleen, Gall Bladder)
- Ultrasound of Upper Abdomen
- Ultrasound of Lower Abdomen
- Ultrasound of Whole Abdomen
- Ultrasound of Scrotal
- Ultrasound of Trans-rectal
- Ultrasound of Neck and Thyroid
- Ultrasound Cranial
- Ultrasound of Breast, Chest
- Doppler Peripheral Ultrasound
- 2D echo